Avancis Solar is a Germany-based company that engineers and manufactures innovative CIGS-based thin-film solar modules. It was founded in 2006 as a joint venture between the Saint-Gobain Group and the Shell Group and currently has a production capacity of 100 MW/year. The key feature of Avancis modules is the use of copper indium diselenide (CIS) thin-film solar cells, which use non-toxic ingredients and lower carbon footprint than silicon.
- Skala Black modules have a unique design with a black aesthetic and matt finish, making them suitable for various architectural applications.
- The flexible and lightweight nature of Avancis modules makes them easy to install and integrate into different building structures.
- Does not need mechanical clamping on the front glass due to its backrail system fitting to all common facade substructures.
- Is most suitable for rain-screen ventilated facades and can be combined with a variety of other facade materials.
Fully certified for European standards
- The modules have the general technical building approval (abZ) from Deutsches Institut für Bautechnik (DIBt).
- They are developed and produced in Germany. Is approved according to all relevant certifications
- The Avancis modules are PID-free compatible and with all inverters
- 10-year product / 25 year performance warranty
- Low-temperature coefficient, resulting in high energy output in low-light conditions and better performance in partial shading situations.
Nanosun is a wholesale distributor of solar panels, inverters, batteries, EV chargers, and other photovoltaic components, with an aim of bringing top-tier, efficient, and reliable products to its customers at affordable prices. We are official partners of trusted brands such as LONGi, JA Solar, Canadian Solar, Trina Solar, Sungrow, BYD, Huawei, Wallbox, etc., and have over a decade of experience in the solar industry.