The Huawei LUNA2000-5kW-C0 is a power control module of Huawei's home battery system. The LUNA2000 batteries are made with lithium iron phosphate cells and can be stacked up to three highs for a maximum storage capacity of 15kWh per stack. However, the system can be expanded with a second stack for a total capacity of up to 30kWh with two stacks in parallel.
- Display: SOC status indicator, LED indicator
- Communication: RS485 / CAN (only for parallel operation)
- Operating temperature: -10°C ~ + 55°C
- Relative Humidity: 5%~ 95%
- Cooling: Natural convection
- Protection rating: IP 55
- Noise emission: <29 dB
- Cell technology: Lithium-iron phosphate (LiFePO4)
- Scalability: Max. 2 systems in parallel operation
- Compatible inverters: SUN2000-2/3/3.68/4/4.6/5/6KTL-L1, SUN2000-3/4/5/6/8/10KTL-M1
Nanosun is a wholesale distributor of solar panels, inverters, batteries, EV chargers, and other photovoltaic components, with an aim of bringing top-tier, efficient, and reliable products to its customers at affordable prices. We are official partners of trusted brands such as LONGi, JA Solar, Canadian Solar, Trina Solar, Sungrow, BYD, Huawei, Wallbox, etc., and have over a decade of experience in the solar industry.